In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website), blacktube.cam will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the designated copyright agent (detailed below). Please also note that under 17 USC � 512 (f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. blacktube.cam reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of blacktube.cam users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, or for any other reason without notice, notification or reason.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, in a way, please provide blacktube.cam designated agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement should be emailed to: [email protected]
Please consider to use email as preferred method, to avoid unnecessary delays.